What Is Pet Insurance?
Pet insurance reimburses you on veterinary bills when your dog or cat is ill or injured. Having pet insurance will help relieve the stress of unexpected veterinary bills.
Why Do I Need Pet Insurance?
Just like us humans, dogs and cats get sick and injured. Sometimes these illnesses and injuries can result in very high veterinary bills. When you have Pets Best pet insurance, affording the best care for your pet becomes much more realistic.
What Does Pet Insurance Cover?
1. Accidents & Illnesses
- Examples include broken bones, poisoning, lacerations, and foreign object ingestion.
- Examples include cancer, diabetes, arthritis, allergies, cruciate ligament injuries, skin and ear infections, and epilepsy.
2. Routine / Preventative Care Plan
- Coverage for wellness care, such as vaccinations, teeth cleaning, flea/tick meds, etc.
- Can be added on to your Accident & Illness Plan.
How Do I Get Pet Insurance?
You start by getting a free quote, custom to your pet and the coverage you desire. You can get a quote online or by calling a Pets Best Pet Insurance Expert at 1-877-738-7237. They're available by phone Monday - Friday 7am-7pm and Saturday 10am-2pm (MST). You can get a quote online any day, any time. Once you have your quote, you can enroll immediately - with no medical records required for sign up.
Our clients get an exclusive 5% discount with Pets Best Pet Insurance.
To learn more about pet insurance or to get a quote for your pet, please visit www.PetsBest.com